Aurora lets you use LaTeX in Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint®, Visio®, Excel®, and many other programs. It makes sure that your formulas look good, print prettily, and play nice with the rest of the text. Aurora takes care of the little things like numbering equations and positioning them on the page, and stays out of your way the rest of the time.
Here is what using Aurora looks like:
If you are a LaTeX veteran, Aurora will make you feel right at home. And even if you are not, Aurora's documentation, syntax highlighting, and preview features will have you TeX faster than write in no time.
Why Aurora is good for you
- No more mouse-hunting for symbols—enter great-looking math quickly and efficiently using the standard language of scientific typesetting.
- Express any scientific concept from mathematics, computer science, chemistry, engineering, and many other areas.
- Full integration with Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint®, Visio®, and Excel®.
- Built-in LaTeX document converter.
- Advanced support for equation numbering.
- Works with any Windows application that has an “Insert Object...” function or lets you paste images.